Monday, 19 May 2014

Pre-Project Reflections [sean]

  1. What sounds interesting about this project?
              As someone who really enjoys Photoshop, I was excited to know and hear that there would be a project that would teach me additional knowledge about Photoshop that I'm sure will come in handy in the future when designing posters, brochures etc.
              In addition, I'm also looking forward to taking my own photos to work on with professional equipment so I'm really looking forward to this.

         2. What do you think you can learn from this project?
              A whole range of digital photography and manipulating the image to make it a piece of art; Digital Painting.
         3. Any immediate questions regarding the project?
              Nope.

No comments:

Post a Comment